Now, the star hero is giving anchor turned director Ohmkar a chance with ‘Raju Gari Gadhi 2’. The movie is going to be produced by PVP cinema and it will be made with a big budget.
Ohmkar is generally known for his loud sensibilities and over the top scenes. According to sources, Nagarjuna gave a strict instruction to Ohmkar to avoid these type of scenes in the film and agreed to the project only after the director assured him about the same.
The movie will have music from Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release