Now, the star hero is giving anchor turned director Ohmkar a chance with ‘Raju Gari Gadhi 2’. The movie is going to be produced by PVP cinema and it will be made with a big budget.
Ohmkar is generally known for his loud sensibilities and over the top scenes. According to sources, Nagarjuna gave a strict instruction to Ohmkar to avoid these type of scenes in the film and agreed to the project only after the director assured him about the same.
The movie will have music from Thaman.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry