Now, the star hero is giving anchor turned director Ohmkar a chance with ‘Raju Gari Gadhi 2’. The movie is going to be produced by PVP cinema and it will be made with a big budget.
Ohmkar is generally known for his loud sensibilities and over the top scenes. According to sources, Nagarjuna gave a strict instruction to Ohmkar to avoid these type of scenes in the film and agreed to the project only after the director assured him about the same.
The movie will have music from Thaman.
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours