The makers of Nagarjuna’s new film, interestingly titled Wild Dog, had wrapped up the film’s first schedule in Hyderabad. In the film, Nag will be seen as an NIA officer on a mission to nab dreaded terrorists.
According to the latest updates, Wild Dog’s unit will be heading to Mumbai this week. The second schedule will commence from January 9 and several action-packed episodes will be canned in this long Mumbai schedule. Wild Dog is being directed by debutant Ahishor Solomon, who had earlier co-scripted Nag’s Oopiri.
Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy are jointly producing the film. More details about the film’s other cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled