The makers of Nagarjuna’s new film, interestingly titled Wild Dog, had wrapped up the film’s first schedule in Hyderabad. In the film, Nag will be seen as an NIA officer on a mission to nab dreaded terrorists.
According to the latest updates, Wild Dog’s unit will be heading to Mumbai this week. The second schedule will commence from January 9 and several action-packed episodes will be canned in this long Mumbai schedule. Wild Dog is being directed by debutant Ahishor Solomon, who had earlier co-scripted Nag’s Oopiri.
Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy are jointly producing the film. More details about the film’s other cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’