With just two days left for the release of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam, Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy promoting his film all over. Speaking to the press he revealed that he is releasing the film on a compact basis and his condition for all the distributors is that they should release the film in an AC theatre for sure.
Considering the hot summer, this is a smart move from Nag as he wants everyone to enjoy the family entertainer in a cool atmosphere. Kalyan Krishna directs this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Nagarjuna himself is releasing the film in Nizam, Krishna and Vizag as he is very confident about the film. Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM
- Bollywood star actor to launch DSP’s pan-Indian music video
- Mohan Raja – God Father’s screenplay is very tight and surprising
- Vikram to be screened at this famous film festival