With just two days left for the release of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam, Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy promoting his film all over. Speaking to the press he revealed that he is releasing the film on a compact basis and his condition for all the distributors is that they should release the film in an AC theatre for sure.
Considering the hot summer, this is a smart move from Nag as he wants everyone to enjoy the family entertainer in a cool atmosphere. Kalyan Krishna directs this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Nagarjuna himself is releasing the film in Nizam, Krishna and Vizag as he is very confident about the film. Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts