‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is currently being shot at Annapurna Seven Acres in a specially erected set and the shooting involving Nagarjuna will be wrapped up by 23rd of this month. Sources say that only a few patchwork shots might remain after that. There will be extensive post production work involved after this phase as the movie has a lot of special effects and CGI.
Nagarjuna is working flat out to complete his part of the shoot as he needs to start growing a beard for Shirdi Sai character by January 25th. In a recent interview, Nagarjuna said that he has no plans to use a fake beard for the Shirdi Sai movie.
Damarukam is being made with a big budget and the producers want to spare no expense in getting a grand output. The movie is being directed by Srinivasa Reddy and Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is producing this film.Anushka is the female lead in this project.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?