This year, Nagarjuna scored a decent hit with the critically acclaimed multi-starrer, Oopiri, which also featured Karthi. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Nagarjuna has okayed yet another multi-starrer, which will have young hero Nikhil in a crucial role.
Apparently, this film will be helmed by young filmmaker Chandoo Mondeti, who impressed Nag and even film lovers with his first two movies, Nikhil’s Karthikeya and Naga Chaitanya’s Premam.
The reports further reveal that this crazy multi-starrer will feature Ramya Krishna and either Manjima Mohan or Mehreen Kaur as the female leads. Let’s wait for an official announcement in this regard.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster