Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for his upcoming socio-fantasy thriller Soggade Chinni Nayana. Debutante Kalyan Krishna is directing the film and Nag’s home production Annapurna Studios is producing it. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi are playing the female leads in the film.
The latest reports confirm that the entire shooting part will be wrapped up by the last week of September. Currently, the shoot is progressing in Hyderabad and the unit will soon head to Karnataka for the final schedule. Nagarjuna will be seen in dual roles and the first look teaser has impressed the audience big time. Anup Rubens is scoring the sound track for the film.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release