Naga Chaitanya’s recently released romantic family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, has been declared a super hit. The film is already running towards the break even mark in almost all the centres.
In his latest interview post the film’s success, RRVC’s director Kalyan Krishna said that Nagarjuna’s confidence in the script and valuable suggestions have made all the difference for the movie.
Kalyan further said that both Nagarjuna and Chay are very much similar in their energy levels and that they both are very receptive and professional. He further said that Chay is a gem to work with.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona