Naga Chaitanya’s recently released romantic family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, has been declared a super hit. The film is already running towards the break even mark in almost all the centres.
In his latest interview post the film’s success, RRVC’s director Kalyan Krishna said that Nagarjuna’s confidence in the script and valuable suggestions have made all the difference for the movie.
Kalyan further said that both Nagarjuna and Chay are very much similar in their energy levels and that they both are very receptive and professional. He further said that Chay is a gem to work with.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film