Looks like the audience have outrightly rejected Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram. The cop drama which released last Friday has slowed down even further this Monday. The occupancy for the morning and matinee shows are not even 50% which is a bad sign for the makers.
Krishna Vamsi’s lack luster narration and loud content have gone against the film completely. The film is an even bigger flop in the overseas market as the distributors have lost huge money.
With three films lined up for release this weekend, it will be very hard for this film to hold its ground.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states