Looks like the audience have outrightly rejected Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram. The cop drama which released last Friday has slowed down even further this Monday. The occupancy for the morning and matinee shows are not even 50% which is a bad sign for the makers.
Krishna Vamsi’s lack luster narration and loud content have gone against the film completely. The film is an even bigger flop in the overseas market as the distributors have lost huge money.
With three films lined up for release this weekend, it will be very hard for this film to hold its ground.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release