Actress Namitha, who was in news few months ago when she got married to producer Veerendra, is back in action, as per the latest buzz in Kollywood. The actress is said to have met actor and director T Rajendar, father of Simbu, for an upcoming Tamil film in which she might play a villian.
Post her wedding, the actress had expressed her interest to continue acting in films, if she is offered good work. And with these latest developments, it looks like Namitha will continue to act in Tamil films.
She is also said to be in talks for few more Tamil and Telugu films, and it remains to be seen what all she ends up signing in near future.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Rajasekhar finally responds about his accident
- NTR biopic’s teaser gets a tentative release date?
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set