Of late, there have been numerous speculations in a section of media that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be campaigning for a popular political party in the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh. However, Mahesh, who has always maintained an apolitical stance, never responded to the rumors.
But Mahesh’s wife Namrata has clarified that Mahesh is not inclined towards any political party and that he always wishes to remain so. “Mahesh has no time to do anything apart from shooting for his films. And any free time is family time. He has no political ambitions or affiliations he is the most apolitical person I know,” Namrata told a popular film journo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes