Of late, there have been numerous speculations in a section of media that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be campaigning for a popular political party in the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh. However, Mahesh, who has always maintained an apolitical stance, never responded to the rumors.
But Mahesh’s wife Namrata has clarified that Mahesh is not inclined towards any political party and that he always wishes to remain so. “Mahesh has no time to do anything apart from shooting for his films. And any free time is family time. He has no political ambitions or affiliations he is the most apolitical person I know,” Namrata told a popular film journo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj