Of late, there have been numerous speculations in a section of media that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be campaigning for a popular political party in the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh. However, Mahesh, who has always maintained an apolitical stance, never responded to the rumors.
But Mahesh’s wife Namrata has clarified that Mahesh is not inclined towards any political party and that he always wishes to remain so. “Mahesh has no time to do anything apart from shooting for his films. And any free time is family time. He has no political ambitions or affiliations he is the most apolitical person I know,” Namrata told a popular film journo.
Articles that might interest you:
- I owe NTR a super hit: Harish Shankar
- Prabhas to launch first look of Modi biopic
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?