Superstar Mahesh Babu has returned to Hyderabad after a much-needed holiday in Europe. He will kick-start shooting for his next film, Sarileru Neekevvaru, in July. Recently, he interacted with a national media house and shared a few interesting details about his wife Namrata.
Mahesh said that Namrata is very strict with him and his children Gautam and Sitara. “I think it’s a good thing. While I am doing all the pampering, she keeps a tab on not letting it go overboard and that helps the kids to stay grounded,” said Mahesh.
Mahesh also said that his family is his biggest strength. “My family is my biggest stress-buster. It’s not just release-day jitters, but whenever I feel anxious, my wife and children help me stay calm,” he added.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event