Mahesh Babu’s wife and former actress Namrata today met Telangana minister Jupally Krishna Rao and discussed about the developmental plans for Siddapur village in Mahabubnagar. It is well known that Namrata recently visited Siddapur to study the village requirements.
In her meeting, Namrata requested the minister’s help to provide infrastructure for the developmental works to be carried out by Mahesh Babu. Speaking to media, Namrata vowed to turn Siddapur a model village in entire Telangana. Minister Jupally assured government’s help in Mahesh’s efforts.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah