Mahesh Babu’s wife and former actress Namrata today met Telangana minister Jupally Krishna Rao and discussed about the developmental plans for Siddapur village in Mahabubnagar. It is well known that Namrata recently visited Siddapur to study the village requirements.
In her meeting, Namrata requested the minister’s help to provide infrastructure for the developmental works to be carried out by Mahesh Babu. Speaking to media, Namrata vowed to turn Siddapur a model village in entire Telangana. Minister Jupally assured government’s help in Mahesh’s efforts.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny