Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani had made an impressive debut with Mahesh Babu’s 2018 summer blockbuster, Bharat Ane Nenu. Cashing in on her popularity after BAN, Kiara has signed Ram Charan’s soon-to-release Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
But Kiara reveals that she was supposed to debut in Tollywood even before Bharat Ane Nenu. “Namrata had spotted me much before everyone, even before MS Dhoni biopic’s release. She wanted me to act in a Telugu movie back then, and we even discussed a project. However, I couldn’t sign the film due to unavailability of my dates. It was Namrata again who suggested my name for BAN,” Kiara said, in a latest interview while promoting VVR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed
- Top comedians in discussion for Prabhas’s next
- Noted heroine’s link-up rumor goes viral