Tamil superstars Thalapathy Vijay and Thala Ajith have been good friends for over 2 decades. However, their fans often resort to murky online wars. But during his speech at tonight’s audio launch event of his upcoming action thriller, Master, Vijay has set a major friendship goal by mentioning his friend Ajith’s name.
Vijay looked dapper in a formal suit as he stepped on the dais. When the anchor asked him about his suit, Vijay said that he wanted to look stylish in a suit just like his ‘nanbar’ (friend) Ajith. Needless to say, Vijay’s casual and heartful comment is going viral, with fans of Vijay and Ajith trending the hashtag #NanbarAjith on social media.
Now that Vijay has once again made it evident that he shares a friendly bond with Ajith, it remains to be seen if die-hard fans of both the stars would follow suit and put an end to their ugly fan wars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series