The entire Nandamuri family has been in the film business for many years now. But fans are eagerly waiting for the entry of Balakrishna’s only son, Nandamuri Mokshagnya.
What’s interesting is that the details of the young actor are hidden and not many of his recent pictures are circulating in the media. This has created an even bigger hype for his entry into films.
There was a talk that Mokshagnya will be making his debut in NTR biopic but nothing was confirmed until now. The news is that he is currently studying filmmaking course abroad.
Balakrishna has surely planned a 2019 launch for his son but an official announcement is yet to come. As it is Mokshagyna’s birthday today, Nandamuri fans are celebrating it all over the social media and are waiting for an update regarding his entry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman