The entire Nandamuri family has been in the film business for many years now. But fans are eagerly waiting for the entry of Balakrishna’s only son, Nandamuri Mokshagnya.
What’s interesting is that the details of the young actor are hidden and not many of his recent pictures are circulating in the media. This has created an even bigger hype for his entry into films.
There was a talk that Mokshagnya will be making his debut in NTR biopic but nothing was confirmed until now. The news is that he is currently studying filmmaking course abroad.
Balakrishna has surely planned a 2019 launch for his son but an official announcement is yet to come. As it is Mokshagyna’s birthday today, Nandamuri fans are celebrating it all over the social media and are waiting for an update regarding his entry.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next