For the past few days, there has been a lot of buzz about the anthology film for Netflix which is going to be directed by four directors – Nandini Reddy, Sankalp Reddy, Tharun Bhascker, and Sandeep Reddy Vanga. Although there have been plenty of reports that it’s going to be the Telugu version of Lust Stories, which became quite popular on Netflix, it turns out that the stories that the directors have come up with are completely different.
Denying the rumours that she’s remaking Lust Stories in Telugu, Nandini Reddy took to her Twitter profile saying, “So why exactly would Netflix want to “remake” Lust stories which already have subtitles????? Why amma ….. yento ee variety rumours 😒.” Interestingly, Amala Paul and Jagapathi Babu will be playing the lead roles in the segment being directed by Nandini Reddy.
If this anthology isn’t the Telugu version of Lust, the chances are high that all the four mini-films will have a common theme connecting them. While Lust Stories had lust as the common theme in the four stories, it remains to be seen what is it in this upcoming Netflix project in Telugu. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya
- Kajal doing everything with a perfect plan