It is known that a drug racket involving a Telugu film producer was busted by the Hyderabad Police department. Reports also came in that young actor Nandu involved in this case and the police are looking out for him.
Slamming all these rumors strongly, Nandu came out in the media and denied his involvement in the case. He also added that he is ready to co-operate with the police and has nothing to do with anyone related to this case.
Nandu has been making positive strides in Tollywood and has some interesting films lined up. He will next be seen in RGV’s 365 days which is up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan