Talented actors Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty and Nivetha Thomas’ triangular romantic drama, Ninnu Kori, released in 2017 and went on to become a big musical hit. After 3 years, the film is all set to be remade in Marathi.
Mumbai-based young real estate entrepreneur Mansi Bagla is going to direct Ninnu Kori’s Marathi version apart from producing it under her banner Mini Films. Mansi has also joined hands with noted Tollywood director G Ashok of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie fame and acquired the Hindi remake rights for 3 hit South Indian movies. More details about the projects will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush