Talented actors Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty and Nivetha Thomas’ triangular romantic drama, Ninnu Kori, released in 2017 and went on to become a big musical hit. After 3 years, the film is all set to be remade in Marathi.
Mumbai-based young real estate entrepreneur Mansi Bagla is going to direct Ninnu Kori’s Marathi version apart from producing it under her banner Mini Films. Mansi has also joined hands with noted Tollywood director G Ashok of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie fame and acquired the Hindi remake rights for 3 hit South Indian movies. More details about the projects will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood