There’s no bar on the number of risky stunts which actors are required to do. Although they take ample precautions, action sequences are always unpredictable. However, there are times when actors are expected to do things which are not just risky but also extremely discomforting. Something like that happened at the shooting spot of Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Nani and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in this social drama and currently, the film is being shot in Hyderabad. Samuthirakani is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing it. For a shot, the director reportedly asked the lead pair to jump into a sewage and the duo finished the scene without any hesitation.
“Naani stunned everyone literally by jumping into the sewage the momnt dir asked hm 2 do so &being thr fr almost 30 mins at a stretch. He was aalmost cmpltly drowned thr while i was half drowned & standing next to him , sharin the experience .. being an actor isn’t easy :-D,” Amala Paul posted on Twitter revealing the incident. Although everything went on smoothly, in the end, the duo had to struggle to get over the smell from their body. G V Prakash is scoring the music. Nani is playing dual roles in the film. Jenda Pai Kapiraju will release in August this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt
- Not Shruthi Haasan but this actress to host Bigg Boss 5 Tamil