Nani is a top class actor and there is no denying that fact. But his last two films have not met the expectations. So, he has gone back to his roots and has chosen a very performance oriented film in Jersey.
Nani has pinned a lot of hopes on this film as it is the first sports drama that he has attempted. He also feels that as the times in Tollywood have changed, the audience will surely welcome such content-driven projects.
He has bet big on this film and is hoping that his performance will bring him back in the game. Gautam Tinnanuri directs this film which has Shraddha Srinath as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film