Nani is a top class actor and there is no denying that fact. But his last two films have not met the expectations. So, he has gone back to his roots and has chosen a very performance oriented film in Jersey.
Nani has pinned a lot of hopes on this film as it is the first sports drama that he has attempted. He also feels that as the times in Tollywood have changed, the audience will surely welcome such content-driven projects.
He has bet big on this film and is hoping that his performance will bring him back in the game. Gautam Tinnanuri directs this film which has Shraddha Srinath as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas surprises a fan along with his family
- This is when RRR shoot will be wrapped up?