Nani is a top class actor and there is no denying that fact. But his last two films have not met the expectations. So, he has gone back to his roots and has chosen a very performance oriented film in Jersey.
Nani has pinned a lot of hopes on this film as it is the first sports drama that he has attempted. He also feels that as the times in Tollywood have changed, the audience will surely welcome such content-driven projects.
He has bet big on this film and is hoping that his performance will bring him back in the game. Gautam Tinnanuri directs this film which has Shraddha Srinath as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon