Several Tollywood stars are chipping in with their generous donations to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund to provide relief to thousands of Telugu cine workers who have lost jobs due to the ongoing 21-day lockdown. So far, all these stars together collected nearly Rs 9 crores which is a huge amount.
The latest star to announce his contribution is hero Nani. The Natural Star donated Rs 30 lakhs to the CCC, Nani had earlier urged everyone to be alert and stay indoors to prevent the virus.
Apart from Nani, stars like Sushanth (2 lakhs), Vennela Kishore (2 lakhs) and Sampoornesh Babu (1 lakh) also extended their helping hand to all those affected by the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings