Several Tollywood stars are chipping in with their generous donations to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund to provide relief to thousands of Telugu cine workers who have lost jobs due to the ongoing 21-day lockdown. So far, all these stars together collected nearly Rs 9 crores which is a huge amount.
The latest star to announce his contribution is hero Nani. The Natural Star donated Rs 30 lakhs to the CCC, Nani had earlier urged everyone to be alert and stay indoors to prevent the virus.
Apart from Nani, stars like Sushanth (2 lakhs), Vennela Kishore (2 lakhs) and Sampoornesh Babu (1 lakh) also extended their helping hand to all those affected by the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month