Fresh from the grand success of his latest release, MCA, hero Nani is busy wrapping up his ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham. Nani will be seen in two hilarious roles in the movie. As per the latest updates, Nani is shooting for a fight sequence near Charminar in Hyderabad’s Old City.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham is slated to hit the screens on April 12, 2018, as an early summer holiday treat. Expectations on this movie will be humongous considering Nani’s recent form. Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the film’s leading ladies.
Merlapaka Gandhi of Venkatadri Express and Express Raja fame is directing Krishnarjuna Yuddham, while Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing it under Shine Screens banner. Venkat Boyinapalli is presenting the film. Dhruva’s music composer Hip Hop Tamizha is scoring the music for the movie.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next