The principal shooting of Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju began earlier today in Chalakudy, near Cochin. Samuthirakani (of Shambo Shiva Shambo fame) is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing this bilingual film. The film’s Tamil version titled Nimirndhu Nil has Jayam Ravi and Amala Paul in lead roles. Sources say that a song is going to be shot on the lead actors in this first schedule. The movie reportedly revolves around a guy who turns a revolutionary for a social cause. This is the first time that Nani and Amala Paul have teamed up for a film. GV Prakash is composing the music for the film.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa