Nani’s Tuck Jagadish, which was supposed to release as a Ugadi festive treat earlier this summer, was postponed due to COVID-19 and the subsequent lockdown. Since then, there have been several speculations about the film’s possible OTT premiere.
For the last few days, rumors have been rife that all is not well between Nani and Tuck Jagadish’s producers, since the actor was insisting on a direct theatrical release first. And this evening, Nani took to Twitter and posted a heartfelt note, saying that he is leaving the decision regarding Tuck Jagadish’s release plans to the film’s producers at Shine Screens and vowed to support the movie until it reaches the audience.
“I have the utmost respect for the producers and I believe any call regarding the film they make, should be theirs,” Nani wrote in the note. He concluded, saying, “no matter what, I will do my 100% till it reaches all of you in whatever way.”
Tuck Jagadish also stars Ritu Varma, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. The Shiva Nirvana directorial is produced by Harish Peddi and Sahu Garapati.
— Nani (@NameisNani) August 18, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s emotional post on AVD Cinemas’ launch
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic