And finally, the suspense over the Tollywood star who will be lending his voice for the much-loved Simba character in the upcoming animation biggie, The Lion King, has come to an end. Disney India has roped in her Nani to dub his voice for Simba in The Lion King’s Telugu version.
Already, star comedians Brahmanandam and Ali have been roped in to dub for the Pemba and Timon characters respectively in The Lion King. And recently, star character artiste Jagapathi Babu and popular dubbing artiste cum actor Ravi Shankar have been brought on board to lend their voices for Mufasa and Scar respectively.
The Lion King, directed by Jon Favreau, is slated for release on July 19 in Telugu and Tamil, apart from Hindi and English.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3