Talented actors Nani and Nithya Menen had earlier teamed up with each other for Ala Modhalaindi and Sega. Nitya also acted in Nani’s recent production, Awe. Now, both the actors will be seen in Nitya Menen’s upcoming experimental drama, Praana.
Nani was the chief guest at Praana’s first look poster launch yesterday. Speaking at the event, Nani revealed that he is essaying a short cameo in Praana. Praana is a multilingual one-actress film, predominantly starring Nithya Menen.
Legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram handled camera for the movie and VK Prakash has directed it. Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty has recorded the film’s location sound using the Surround Sync Sound format, a first of its kind attempt in India.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi