Talented actors Nani and Nithya Menen had earlier teamed up with each other for Ala Modhalaindi and Sega. Nitya also acted in Nani’s recent production, Awe. Now, both the actors will be seen in Nitya Menen’s upcoming experimental drama, Praana.
Nani was the chief guest at Praana’s first look poster launch yesterday. Speaking at the event, Nani revealed that he is essaying a short cameo in Praana. Praana is a multilingual one-actress film, predominantly starring Nithya Menen.
Legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram handled camera for the movie and VK Prakash has directed it. Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty has recorded the film’s location sound using the Surround Sync Sound format, a first of its kind attempt in India.
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition