Nani’s upcoming film Gentleman had its first look unveiled recently. The intriguing poster along with the tagline “Hero or Villain?” left many guessing about Nani’s character in the film. As per the latest report published in a popular English news daily, Nani’s character in Gentleman will have negative shades.
Gentleman is a romantic thriller and the film features two heroines, Surabhi and Niveda Thomas. Apparently, the spectacles which Nani sported in the film’s first look will play a key role in deciphering Nani’s character.
Gentleman is being directed by Nani’s Ashta Chemma director Indraganti Mohanakrishna and produced by Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who had produced Balayya’s Aditya 369 and Vamsanikokkadu in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aug 23 madness: 10 films to clash at box-office
- Will he, won’t he? Uncertainty on Rajinikanth’s next continues
- Neil reveals why everyone calls Prabhas a ‘Darling’
- Surprise guest at Chiru’s b’day celebrations
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?