Nani’s upcoming film Gentleman had its first look unveiled recently. The intriguing poster along with the tagline “Hero or Villain?” left many guessing about Nani’s character in the film. As per the latest report published in a popular English news daily, Nani’s character in Gentleman will have negative shades.
Gentleman is a romantic thriller and the film features two heroines, Surabhi and Niveda Thomas. Apparently, the spectacles which Nani sported in the film’s first look will play a key role in deciphering Nani’s character.
Gentleman is being directed by Nani’s Ashta Chemma director Indraganti Mohanakrishna and produced by Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, who had produced Balayya’s Aditya 369 and Vamsanikokkadu in the past.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next