The concept of heroes playing double roles in Telugu films is an age old phenomenon. Some of the biggest hits of actors like NTR, Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna and few other actors had them playing double roles. Although this trend has slowed down in recent times, we already know that Ram Charan is playing dual roles in V V Vinayak’s upcoming film Naayak. Now, Nani is jumping on to this bandwagon. He has revealed that he’s playing double roles in Samuthirakani’s upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju. The film was launched few months ago and few scenes and songs were shot in Chalakudy, Goa and Chennai. Amala Paul is his co-star in this social drama. Nani will soon wrap up shooting for Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming film and he’ll concentrate more on Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Apart from this film, he had recently signed Band Baaja Baarat’s remake in Telugu and Tamil.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana