It is known that Pawan Kalyan came up with a fiery speech while speaking at Republic’s pre-release event the other night. He lashed out at the Andhra Pradesh government for imposing restrictions on theatrical industry in the state.
Today, Nani reacted to Pawan’s speech. “Keeping aside the political differences between Pawan Kalyan sir and AP Government. The film industry issues addressed are genuine and needs immediate attention. Thank you @PawanKalyan sir,” Nani tweeted.
“As a member of film fraternity I humbly request @ysjagan gaaru and concerned Ministers to look in to it before it gets too late for the cinema to revive,” Nani added.
— Nani (@NameisNani) September 26, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time