Departed veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao always emphasized the importance of directors and called them the “Captains of the ship”. Dasari dreamt of a day where movies are watched for their directors and not the star heroes and heroines.
Actor Nani graced the trailer release event of his Ninnu Kori’s co-star Aadhi Pinisetty’s Markathamani last night and paid his tributes to Dasari. Speaking on the occasion, Nani appealed to all the young generation actors and filmmakers to strive towards realizing Dasari’s dream.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel