Departed veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao always emphasized the importance of directors and called them the “Captains of the ship”. Dasari dreamt of a day where movies are watched for their directors and not the star heroes and heroines.
Actor Nani graced the trailer release event of his Ninnu Kori’s co-star Aadhi Pinisetty’s Markathamani last night and paid his tributes to Dasari. Speaking on the occasion, Nani appealed to all the young generation actors and filmmakers to strive towards realizing Dasari’s dream.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon