Departed veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao always emphasized the importance of directors and called them the “Captains of the ship”. Dasari dreamt of a day where movies are watched for their directors and not the star heroes and heroines.
Actor Nani graced the trailer release event of his Ninnu Kori’s co-star Aadhi Pinisetty’s Markathamani last night and paid his tributes to Dasari. Speaking on the occasion, Nani appealed to all the young generation actors and filmmakers to strive towards realizing Dasari’s dream.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut