Finally, after over 7 months long gap due to the lockdown, hero Nani resumed the shooting for his much-awaited family entertainer, Tuck Jagadish. The Natural Star joined the shoot tonight in Hyderabad.
“Jagadish joins..Tuck begins,” Nani tweeted, announcing his return to his film’s set. Nani also posted a picture from the shoot, and what’s attracting everyone is his N95 mask, reiterating the risk he and his film’s unit taking to complete the shoot amid the pandemic.
Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh are the leading ladies in Tuck Jagadish. Jagapathi Babu also essays a crucial role in this Shiva Nirvana directorial. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are jointly producing the movie.
— Nani (@NameisNani) October 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings