Hi Nanna is all set to hit the screens on the 7th of December in a grand manner. Well, Nani is busy promoting the film aggressively all over the Telugu states with his team.
Today, he was at the India Today Roundtable Conclave held in Hyderabad and spoke highly about Telugu cinema and how his colleagues won so many National Awards this year.
He also revealed the top three love stories he ever watched. Nani says that Geetanjali, Ninne Pelladutha, and Shyam Singha Roy are his three favorite love stories and he is ready to watch them time and again.
Nani is a huge fan of Mnai Ratnam films and has acted in many love stories in his career. Well, his new film Hi Nanna is also a love story featuring Mrunal Thakur.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Vyooham seals its digital premiere date
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel
- Thanks to Hi Nanna, Mrunal Thakur gives a solid buzz to Family Star
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?