Hero Nani is currently working on Tuck Jagadish. He also has an ambitious period drama, Shyam Singha Roy, which will begin later this year. And if the latest buzz is to be believed, Nani may be teaming up with director Maruthi for his next project.
Apparently, both Nani and Maruthi had met with each other recently and even discussed a storyline. Nani was impressed with Maruthi’s story and gave his nod in principle. Maruthi is said to be penning the script at the moment. If things go as planned, the Bhale Bhale Magadivoi duo’s second project could be announced in the coming months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Noted Telugu actor Venugopal Kosuri passes away due to Covid-19 (Telugu version)
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Shocking buzz on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film