Natural star Nani is on a much-needed break after working on Devadas and Bigg Boss. He has signed a film which is a gritty sports drama where he plays a cricketer.
Now, the latest news which has gone viral in the film circles is that Nani has approved a script written by a young short filmmaker called Kishore and has asked him to make a complete draft and approach him again.
The film is touted to be a village drama and will have good humor and sentiment. Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this news has caught on all over the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?