This morning, the makers of Nani’s ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham, released the first of the three Sankranthi surprises, Krishna’s first look. The Natural Star, after appearing in a series of boy next door roles in his last few movies, has unveiled his mass side in the first look.
Nani is essaying dual roles in Krishnarjuna Yuddham, and curiosity on Arjun’s first look, which will be released tomorrow as a Sankranthi festive treat, has risen among fans. On Kanuma, the film’s first song and lyrical video will be released.
Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the leading ladies in KAY. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing the movie, which is being produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi and presented by Venkat Boyinapalli. Hip Hop Tamizha is the film’s music composer. KAY is slated to hit the screens on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja