After a lot of deliberation, producer Dil Raju has finally decided to opt for a direct OTT release for V, Nani’s much-awaited silver jubilee film. Also starring Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas in lead roles, this Indraganti Mohanakrishna directorial has been delayed since Ugadi due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now, the latest buzz is that Dil Raju has sold off V to leading digital platform, Amazon Prime Video, for a decent price. The film will first have its world digital premiere in September first week. Interestingly, Dil Raju will also release V in cinemas for a week, as soon as they reopen. He has made the deal with Amazon Prime accordingly.
This way, Nani fans will also be happy to catch their favourite hero’s prestigious project on the big screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood