After a lot of deliberation, producer Dil Raju has finally decided to opt for a direct OTT release for V, Nani’s much-awaited silver jubilee film. Also starring Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas in lead roles, this Indraganti Mohanakrishna directorial has been delayed since Ugadi due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now, the latest buzz is that Dil Raju has sold off V to leading digital platform, Amazon Prime Video, for a decent price. The film will first have its world digital premiere in September first week. Interestingly, Dil Raju will also release V in cinemas for a week, as soon as they reopen. He has made the deal with Amazon Prime accordingly.
This way, Nani fans will also be happy to catch their favourite hero’s prestigious project on the big screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut