Nani has been making the most of the ongoing lockdown, which has stalled all film shootings. The actor has been spending all his time with his family, and on the occasion of his son, Arjun’s birthday, Nani shared a video of his interaction with his son, which is winning hearts on the internet.
In the past, Nani has stated on multiple occasions that, because of his work, he hasn’t been able to spend time with his son and watch him grow. And the lockdown has turned out to be a blessing in disguise for the actor.
Meanwhile, Nani’s upcoming film Tuck Jagadish is under production and the shooting will resume soon after the film shootings are revived by Telugu film industry.
Vurikey ala … junnu gaadi tho .. pic.twitter.com/jXcQm1uRRs
— Nani (@NameisNani) March 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s emotional note on her lockdown experience
- Baahubali woos Russian audience
- Elated fans celebrate the success of No Pelli from Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Nandini Reddy comes in support of Samantha
- Star actor’s next to have Srilanka backdrop
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix