Nani’s Dasara is finally set to resume shoot and it will be one of the first Telugu films to resume the shoot after the Tollywood Active Producer’s Guild called for a strike.
The guild has reportedly permitted the makers of Dasara to resume the shoot despite the strike.
Dasara shoot will apparently resume on the 18th of August. The makers are planning the forthcoming schedule accordingly and the shoot will resume on the aforementioned date.
Dasara is a rustic action thriller and it has Nani and Keerthy Suresh in the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral