Nani’s fan page on Facebook has reached a new milestone. He’s now one of the few actors in Telugu film industry whose fan page has more than 1 million followers. No wonder, the actor was quite surprised when he heard the news.
Addressing his fans, Nani said, “I’m really grateful for all my fans for the love and support that they have been giving me over the years. Generally, anyone would tend to forget actors like me since I haven’t had a film release in almost a year. I promise all my fans that such a delay won’t occur again.”
Nani’s next film, Paisa is expected to release later this month and his other film Jenda Pai Kapiraju is fast nearing completion.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble