Released in 2019, Nani and Vikram Kumar’s revenge drama, Gang Leader, disappointed fans and ended up as an average grosser. This Mythri Movie Makers’ production had young hero Karthikeya playing the main antagonist, while young Tamil beauty Priyanka Arul Mohan made her Tollywood debut in a lead role.
In a latest interview, Vikram Kumar revealed that Gang Leader will soon be remade in Bollywood, Kollywood and Mollywood. This shows that even though the film couldn’t set the cash registers ringing, it made filmmakers from other languages connect to its emotional and revenge drama. It will be interesting to see who will be reprising the lead roles in the remakes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Allari Naresh’s teaser
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now