Majnu was a decent outing and made a lot of difference to the career of natural star Nani. The Virinchi Varma directorial collected decent amounts at the box office and the latest news is that the romantic entertainer will be dubbed in Malayalam.
Malayali heroine, Anu Emanuel played the female lead in this film and got huge appreciation from all over. The success of Majnu also got Anu some plump offers in Telugu and she is now considered as one of the most talented heroines in Telugu.
Majnu even did well in the overseas area and helped Nani’s growing popularity. Let’s hope that the film will also do well in Malayalam as well.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy