Hero Nani’s upcoming sports drama, Jersey, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit screens this summer. Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath is the leading lady in the film. Nani plays the role of an ageing cricketer in this emotional drama.
As per the latest updates, Jersey’s shooting formalities have been wrapped up. The post-production work is underway already. The film’s first single, composed by Anirudh Ravichander, will be unveiled on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat.
Jersey is being directed by Malli Raava fame Gowtam Tinnanuri and produced by Naga Vamsi. The film is slated for release on April 19. Vishwaroopam fame Sanu John Varghese is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?
- Poll : Which of these heroine’s performance did you love the most?
- This is when Pink remake will release?
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s two-day collections