Hero Nani’s upcoming sports drama, Jersey, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit screens this summer. Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath is the leading lady in the film. Nani plays the role of an ageing cricketer in this emotional drama.
As per the latest updates, Jersey’s shooting formalities have been wrapped up. The post-production work is underway already. The film’s first single, composed by Anirudh Ravichander, will be unveiled on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat.
Jersey is being directed by Malli Raava fame Gowtam Tinnanuri and produced by Naga Vamsi. The film is slated for release on April 19. Vishwaroopam fame Sanu John Varghese is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa