Hero Nani’s upcoming sports drama, Jersey, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit screens this summer. Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath is the leading lady in the film. Nani plays the role of an ageing cricketer in this emotional drama.
As per the latest updates, Jersey’s shooting formalities have been wrapped up. The post-production work is underway already. The film’s first single, composed by Anirudh Ravichander, will be unveiled on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat.
Jersey is being directed by Malli Raava fame Gowtam Tinnanuri and produced by Naga Vamsi. The film is slated for release on April 19. Vishwaroopam fame Sanu John Varghese is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Shershaah pair to team up soon again?
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards