Released on Friday, Nani’s Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha impressed critics and film lovers alike and ended up as a hat-trick hit for Nani. The film collected nearly 3 crores in Telugu states and $144,583 including premieres in the US on its opening day.
On Saturday, KVPG took a huge leap at the overseas box-office and collected $171,447, taking the overall overseas collections to $316,029 (₹ 2.15 crores) till Saturday. Trade analysts say that the film has performed exceptionally on Sunday and chances are that overseas numbers will hit the half a million mark on Sunday.
At this pace, KVPG will enter the $1 million club by the end of next week, establishing Nani as an overseas star with three $1 million films after Eega and Bhale Bhale Magadivoi.
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR