For the last few months, hero Nani has been busy shooting for his silver jubilee film, V. There have been several speculations about his next project for a while and a film with his Ninnu Kori director Shiva Nirvana was one among them.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the Nani-Shiva Nirvana film will have its opening ceremony on the 1st of December. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi, the producers of Shiva’s blockbuster romantic drama, Majili, will jointly bankroll the project. More details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?