For the last few months, hero Nani has been busy shooting for his silver jubilee film, V. There have been several speculations about his next project for a while and a film with his Ninnu Kori director Shiva Nirvana was one among them.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the Nani-Shiva Nirvana film will have its opening ceremony on the 1st of December. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi, the producers of Shiva’s blockbuster romantic drama, Majili, will jointly bankroll the project. More details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood