Nani’s V was one film that was promoted a lot. But when the time of release came, the lockdown happened and changed everything. Dil Raju was under severe pressure to release on OTT but he did not.
After months of waiting, he got a solid deal and sold the film for 40 crores. But the response was bad as the audience panned the film and its narration by Indraganti.
Now that the theatres are opened, the makers released the film once again on Jan 1st. Sadly, the film did not attract any audience interest and has failed badly.
The film did not even attract 10% of the audience as most of the theatres releasing the film were empty. Nani and Sudheer Babu played lead roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?
- Action-packed start for Ram Charan’s RC15