Nani’s V was one film that was promoted a lot. But when the time of release came, the lockdown happened and changed everything. Dil Raju was under severe pressure to release on OTT but he did not.
After months of waiting, he got a solid deal and sold the film for 40 crores. But the response was bad as the audience panned the film and its narration by Indraganti.
Now that the theatres are opened, the makers released the film once again on Jan 1st. Sadly, the film did not attract any audience interest and has failed badly.
The film did not even attract 10% of the audience as most of the theatres releasing the film were empty. Nani and Sudheer Babu played lead roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER