Nara Rohit is currently acting in a film that is being directed by Krishna Chaitanya. In the past, Krishna Chaitanya had written lyrics for several popular films like Brindavanam, Ishq, Baadshah, Yevadu among several other films and this is his debut film as a director. Buzz is that the film has been titled as Rowdy Fellow, although a formal announcement is yet to be made.
The film’s shooting has already commenced and recently few scenes were canned on Nara Rohit in Hyderabad. Vishakha Singh, who has acted in films like Fukrey and Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya, is playing the lead role whereas Nandini Rai is playing the second lead. The film is being produced under Cinema 5 and Movie Mills banner. Sandeep Koritala is the co-producer. Aravind is the cinematographer and Sunny is scoring the music. More details about the film will be revealed soon. Meanwhile, Nara Rohit’s upcoming film Prathinidhi is gearing up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now