As we all know that Nara Rohit is currently shooting for his upcoming film ‘Rowdy Fellow’. Latest update on this flick is that the iconic NTR song “Enta Varulaina Gani Vedanthulaina Gani” will be remixed and used as one of the sings in the film. This cult songs was sung by yet another Bollywood legendary singer Md Rafi for the film Bhale Tammudu and has been added as a tribute to the legendary NTR.
Rowdy Fellow will be Rohit’s next release post Prathinidhi and the expectations are quite high. Vishaka Singh is playing the female lead and lyric writer Krishna Chaitanya is turning director with this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections