As we all know that Nara Rohit is currently shooting for his upcoming film ‘Rowdy Fellow’. Latest update on this flick is that the iconic NTR song “Enta Varulaina Gani Vedanthulaina Gani” will be remixed and used as one of the sings in the film. This cult songs was sung by yet another Bollywood legendary singer Md Rafi for the film Bhale Tammudu and has been added as a tribute to the legendary NTR.
Rowdy Fellow will be Rohit’s next release post Prathinidhi and the expectations are quite high. Vishaka Singh is playing the female lead and lyric writer Krishna Chaitanya is turning director with this flick.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu