Young hero Nara Rohit took part in the health camp organized by his fans in Anantapur district. Expressing his happiness, Nara Rohit said that Anantapur fans have always been forthcoming in social service through the Nara Power of Youth fans association.
The young hero further expressed his desire to act in a film with an Anantapur backdrop and said that he can’t thank his fans enough for encouraging his films along with Balayya’s. Rohit requested his fans to continue their social service and vowed to extend his support to their social service activities.
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman deeply upset with Masakali 2.0 remix
- Allu Arjun’s Pushpa creates new records-Deets Inside
- Arundhati actor’s solid initiative for medical workers
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Mahesh Babu thanks cops for their relentless services
- Buzz: Young hero’s film to skip theatrical release?