Nara Rohit’s upcoming romantic drama, Kathalo Rajakumari, is slated to hit the screens on August 25. The film is creating a decent buzz thanks to its intriguing theatrical trailer and the songs that have been released so far.
The latest update is that Kathalo Rajakumari has completed its censor formalities with a clean U certificate. Malayali beauty Namitha Pramod is the leading lady in the film, while young stars Naga Shaurya and Nanditha will be seen in special appearances.
Kathalo Rajakumari is directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni. Maestro Ilayaraja and Nani’s KVPG fame Vishal Chandrasekha have scored the music. The film is produced jointly by Krishna Vijay, Prashanthi and Soundarya Narra.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties