Nara Rohit’s upcoming romantic drama, Kathalo Rajakumari, is slated to hit the screens on August 25. The film is creating a decent buzz thanks to its intriguing theatrical trailer and the songs that have been released so far.
The latest update is that Kathalo Rajakumari has completed its censor formalities with a clean U certificate. Malayali beauty Namitha Pramod is the leading lady in the film, while young stars Naga Shaurya and Nanditha will be seen in special appearances.
Kathalo Rajakumari is directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni. Maestro Ilayaraja and Nani’s KVPG fame Vishal Chandrasekha have scored the music. The film is produced jointly by Krishna Vijay, Prashanthi and Soundarya Narra.
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2