After nearly an eight month break, hero Venkatesh’s upcoming film, Narappa, resumed its shoot in Hyderabad yesterday. The entire cast and crew members followed strict safety measures on the sets.
On the other hand, Venkatesh, who didn’t kick-start the shoot yesterday, will be joining the team in a few days. Priyamani plays Venky’s wife in this official remake of the acclaimed Tamil revenge drama, Asuran. Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence