After nearly an eight month break, hero Venkatesh’s upcoming film, Narappa, resumed its shoot in Hyderabad yesterday. The entire cast and crew members followed strict safety measures on the sets.
On the other hand, Venkatesh, who didn’t kick-start the shoot yesterday, will be joining the team in a few days. Priyamani plays Venky’s wife in this official remake of the acclaimed Tamil revenge drama, Asuran. Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures